I really want to use the big rings in my design, however I have been having trouble incorporating the logo as a whole with those rings. I have contemplating leaving the logo out, putting it on the back, however the business card and letterhead are two very important aspects in a corporate identity and if the logo wasn't present in either of them or was hard to spot it would be easy to question what is the actual logo. Maybe I could make the logo simply typographic with the rings and book as a secondary graphic. I also tried breaking up the red (or white) by incorporating a band across the b/c and changing the colour of the "rings".. I like this however the strong contrast between red and white made the lines jump out a lot. I tried using a tint which was ok.
I think I will use the white background with the full logo and incorporate the whole logo into the business card so that the logo can become known to the public and is seen in all aspects of the corporate identity.

No comments:
Post a Comment