Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Letterhead workings

I really like using the secondary graphic of the rings with the red. When it is used as a watermark I think the lines are confusing with the text. The first one on the second row is simple yet I like it because of its simplicity as it looks sophisticated and professional, however it may be too simple? I like the middle one of the last row for its use of the rings in the side band and it also incorporates the logo as a whole without separating it from the text. I will look at having the side bar on the left as well. The other letterhead I think is most successful is the third one of the second row. Simple colours in the header and footer (like a cutout). The only concern is not actually having the logo as a full. Hopefully the iconic rings and colours of "Rings of Saturn" would become known enough to leave the logo out.

No comments: