The only think with the ones that don't have the logo on the back is just that, the logo isn't, once again seen all together which may make it hard to make the logo recognised. I think that having the logo complete on the other-side as well as using graphics and colours that are used elsewhere throughout the corporate identity is enough to make the company known.
The two business cards I am contemplating up against are the two similar ones on the first page second and third from the bottom on the left. I'm not sure if the full on red background is best or having white as the background. The white one allows for more colours as it ads in black where the red one uses bold to stand out. I also thought maybe they could have 2 similar but different (inversed) types of business cards.

No comments:
Post a Comment