Logotype and Corporate Identity
My logo type is quite simple and therefore can be read at different sizes without losing integrity. This also makes the graphic element stand out more as the identity of the brand. I wanted to represent australia somehow with the logo the company is a new australian airport.
It is true that logos are the hardest thing in graphic design. The logo for this assignment is what the identity is based on and therefore I needed to get it right before moving on. I decided on the orange boomerang logo over the blue BIA logo as I thought it would be good to incorporate the graphic boomerangs into each aspect of the identity of the airport.
I did stay simple and used my own unique triangle design which makes the design different not over the top and fussy. I stuck with oranges (Australian) and later added a secondary colour of light blue as a contrast. I took the advise from the reading about avoiding gradients but still played with them myself and agree they can make it too fussy without any real point however somehow give it a polished look.
I gave alternatives for different contexts such as a longer vertical logo for the letter head and versions without the graphic element and in black, white etc.
I learnt a bit from these readings however they seemed quite common sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment