Friday, June 9, 2006

My Final Production??

Originally, for my final project I wanted to do a website or a game. I don't know how to do either of these things but would love to learn. I have been all over the place since then trying to decide on an idea. So after brainstorming, thinking and talking I came to the conclusion to do either a website, DVD or CD-ROM or a game. So if I was going to do a website or DVD what would my content be? Well an easy one content wise would be my portfolio/gallery of work. This hasn't really interested me much, or movie reviews but I thought that would be a lot of work to review enough films.. or a CD-ROM on the history of Animation. It is a topic I'm interested in and the content isn't (hasn't) been hard to find. I thought maybe a clean, Flash, graphic design style with squares which spin a round to reveal the next page. One question I had with that is copyright. Using information and pictures from other sources. Also if I couldn't get example animations it would be quite boring. Well I would have to include my own animations obviously to make the pages alive and interesting. The "Animation Art" book has been influential in this idea. It is such a comprehensive book and a very interesting read.

No comments: