Wednesday, June 14, 2006
My Final Production
Well I have now scrapped my idea with the history of animation because of the lack of my own work into the content. All along I have wanted to turn my film reviews blog (for another class, COM123) into a web site. I want to continue the reviews throughout my life making it a website in my own time anyway so this would be a great opportunity to do so, for an assignment. My major draw back on this idea was because it would take to long to make enough reviews but I will do as many as I can done for the assignment. I think a website would be the best medium to carry this because of the wide audience and easy accessibility of the net. The only thing is I have never made a website before. I am looking forward to the outcome but meanwhile I will have to learn a lot about producing a website. I will be using Flash as thats all I know. I'm thinking a simple black and white theme with the whole film reel look..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a tough assignment Em. Very time consuming. Good luck!
Post a Comment