Ok I haven't written in here much... I have decided to add life into the other two shapes (the triangle and the square) as I thought it would give it more interest and life. I may even make them actual objects and not just shapes. Eg. They could each be something from a desk, the ball a bit of blue tack? etc. That way I would add detail to my background. Either way I am going to animate the other shapes. I thought the triangle's character would be a stuck up women who is annoyed with the ball and looks down on him, trying to ignore him before hopping off. The square would be an old man character who is asleep snoring before the ball bounces on him like a trampoline (that bit has been animated and looking good yay). And he also tries to ignore the ball before wobbling off.
With the background at the moment I'm thinking a plane white landscape (shiny). I also thought maybe the objects only, are spotlighted with black in the background. I have mucked around with toon-shading but it never turns out. It always doesn't look right. I might have a bit more of a muck around...
At the moment the ball is just key-framed to were it will be, the ball isn't deformed at all. I have been trying to lengthen my animation to reach 2min. It only just reaches the mark as is but I think when I actually animate the ball deforming will get a few more actions which will lengthen it. I had some trouble with this key framing, for some reason the Y values disappeared which meant he didn't jump at all. I had to go through and fix it up, therefore he isn't as smooth as he was etc.
With this animation I am learning a lot to do with the graph editor. Before hand it didn't really make much sense but it has become my new friend. I will be using it a lot in the future I believe.
Well here is my animation once again in previs (playblast) stage.
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment