Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My Animation After Critique

Well now I have 6 weeks to perfect my animation. If we didn't have this extension I would not have had much sleep in the last few days and I believe, as with other peoples animations, the animation would've been quite mediocre if that. So thank god for this wonderful opportunity. Hopefully everyone uses it to produce some great stuff.

Ok well what I need to do from this stage is.. To give more realistic life to my characters. Obviously I have to deform the ball so he is actually squashing and stretching which will give him more character. Also give them more weight as Hages said taking away that feeling of floating and flying. Also I will have to decide (something I'm not very good at- coming to a decision) on a look to my aniamtion. Whether Blinn, actual objects, background and environment or maybe Global Illumination (Something Hages suggested, I reckon that would give it a bit more coolness and experimentation for me.) And then the sound effects.

So happy non-holidays to all.. KEEP IN TOUCH.. PLEASE COMMENT.. I now am relying on internet to communicate with you all (as is everyone else).

No comments: