Friday, July 28, 2006

Personal Critique

Yes I know it is a little basic maybe and yes there is defiantly more I could do to it and that is why I will be going back to it and making it better. Eventually.. I'm not saying today or even this year, but when I get time.. Maybe holidays? Anyway I think maybe it's too crowded and that maybe because of the background being to dark and bold.. I was originally going to have a faint white and grey pic of a film reel, however it didn't turn out how I wanted it so yeah.. The other thing was the text.. I thought it might be a little confusing to read especially on the buttons and about me page. So when I (not if...) improve this website (maybe even with Html) it will be a lot simpler. Maybe the buttons should be along the top or bottom.. But for now it still works and you can read what I think about 39 movies I have seen. So yeah..

No comments: