Saturday, July 22, 2006

Scrolling Text Box

I know there is so much I could do with Flash, being new and not knowing how is frustrating. Little things that probably are very basic and simple have taken me ages. The main part to my page is the text box where people can select the movie review to look at. This took me a while to first of all get the text to scroll in the first place which I finally found easily with the help from the net. Then I wanted the background of my text boxes to be semi-transparent. Once again this was easy and found on a help site. The hardest part which I am now proud of as it finally works is getting each movie in the list to be a link to take you to another page. The site which I got the action script to be able to do this is Listbox tutorial. So I am happy with that aspect.

The internet has been the best help when I am stuck. There really is so much out there to help. Tutorials, forums you name it. The adobe help site has really been a help. Easy to understand and straight to the point.

No comments: