ok well this is a little confusing but i will soon get it i hope. I guess I better write a little about myself : ) well Im 19yrs old, im from Griffith (about 2hrs away), I took a year off after yr12 to work and now im here in Wagga doing Multimedia and Graphic design.So far it seems pretty cool.
Born in Corowa, lived in Griffith since I was 5 with my younger sister(Kerri-16), Mum and stepdad. Dad lives in Forster with stepmum, stepsister (Alex-13) and step brother (Brad-16). Also have 3 older step siblings(Stuart, Kirrilli and Matt). Stu is a new Dad (and Im an aunty!), Matt works for Surf Dive and Ski in Syd doing Graphic Design work and also Music and Kirrilli is in Perth studying Graphic Design. I took a year off to save money last year working by day in an office driving a beautiful Statesman to do errands (I miss my Statesman) and by night a Shift Manager at pizza Hut. That is all...
Monday, March 7, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mate, so far u seem ok. And just an extra, im a double degree too. Ul be a ok mate!!
Post a Comment