Saturday, March 19, 2005

Anger is one letter short of danger. -Anon

I was reading the recent Cosmopolitan magazine the other day and came across an article on blogs titled "Girls and their blogs". Before this course I didn't know anything about what a blog was and then I'm reading a magazine and one article just happens to be about blogs. Then in the Dolly magazine they also mentioned something about blogs! What a coincidence I say. That always seems to happen, you'll learn a new word and then that word will keep coming up in things you read etc. The word was always there but you have been made aware of it and therefore you notice it more. Like, for example, when you get your L's or P's and then you notice millions of L or P platers on the road all the time. Blogs will come up more in my life now I believe, although they seem to be becoming a bigger thing anyway..

No comments: