Wednesday, April 12, 2006
My Animatic
Here is my animatic. It is very simple, basically my storyboard showing the main cuts and timing of the balls actions. I wanted basic sound but had trouble recording. Hopefully I have some sound with my Pre-vis. I have also decided to do the animation in Maya, maybe toon-shading. Haven't mucked around with toon-shading as yet but will soon and decide on a look for the animation. At the moment if not toon-shaded it will be a very shiny Blinn look with white background. Not sure yet if the other shapes will be soft and squishy like the ball or ridgid. I thought maybe the square could be soft like a trampoline so the ball can jump on him easily and the triangle hard so the ball will bounce off him more. Then they both will have different sounds when the ball touches him. At the moment it only just reaches the 2min mark so maybe with the pre-vis in Maya the timing will be more accurate and I may even add a few more actions for the ball. Also when I put the sound with the visuals it might change the timing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looks like this was very difficult to produce!
Post a Comment