John, a friend doing multimedia, got a few of us together to film his experience video. He made us say the words of a poem on experience a few words or phrases at a time and cut it together. We had a great fun day dressing up in different things and filming. Here is his finished video and also some bloopers I put together!
Listen to my voice
Hear the words I say
Understand the progressions and the movement of my mind.
See through my perceptions,
The transgression of my actions
Experience the way in which I perceive the world.
Experience is subjective
Degrading to the mind,
A rolling stone is mossless
till its worn away by time.
Experience is everything
Absolve your hesitations
life is for the living and the dyings just a bore
Experience is not passive
but tactile to the senses
evolving in the mind
like the film behind their thought.
I voice my perceptions
to experience life.
Dying's just degrading
to move progression of my thought
See experience,
understand experience,
listen to experience,
experience, experience, experience.
Bloopers: Such a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment