My One Minute Video:
I enjoyed filming and editing this video. It was a new experience. It was fun trying to get the right angles and shots. My step father stared in it and my sister helped me. We do have bloopers especially trying to get the coin to drop into the hat right and also with the cough. He I also had an interesting overhead shot of the beggar with people walking past and dropping "a penny in his hat" but to keep the continuity with the poem zooming out from the view of the beggar I didn't use then the shot would have jumped around too much. I'm pretty happy with the results of my video and believe it expressed what I wanted the way I was hoping. I cut the voice over in the video to fit in with the visuals and cuts which as Hages said didn't need to be like that. I could have the voice through the cuts. I did actually think maybe it was too obvious having the voice fit perfectly in with the visuals and the audience may be waiting for the next cut so they can get the next bit of voice. I believe it still works. This assignment has made me want to do more filming. I have always wanted to film but have never had the chance with a video camera. This assignment has let me and now I want more! I would also love to get more into Premier and After Effects and do some different editing techniques.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
"Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing." - Oscar Wilde
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i can't post it up yet!!! so annoying.. trying to work it all out.. hopefully have it up soon
Post a Comment