Sunday, April 3, 2005
"Money talks...but all mine ever says is good-bye." -Anon
Well.. so this is what being a poor uni student is like.. not that great.. Last year, working full time in 2 jobs I had money coming in each week.. it was great.. but I took it for granted.. Now.. I have no money coming in :( Last year I was working at Pizza Hut as a shift supervisor.. I'd been working there for about 3yrs, through school, worked my way up, it was really good and then.. THEY CLOSED DOWN!! Griffith, Albury and Wagga closed in about October and I was made redundant! ha! I had it all worked out I could travel back to Griffith some weekends and work and I could also get transferred to Wagga Pizza Hut!! It was going to work out.. Now I have no job :( I've got a Weeks work with my other job during the holidays cos the person who took over from me wants 2 weeks holiday, but her second week is when we go back to uni.. anyway life goes on.. Its an experience (being poor) I guess :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment