Well, it was very sad leaving my uni room striping all the posters etc off the walls, all the stuff that made it my room!! It will be good to get back I think..
Friday, April 1, 2005
"Don't simply retire from something; have something to retire to." - Harry Emerson Fosdick
Happy Easter everyone, hope you all ate lots of chocolate.. I like to think of Easter as a happy time.. Full of chocolate, friends and family.. Anyway, hope everyone's holidays aren't too boring.. It has been good to catch up with friends from home.. I got back to Griffith on Thursday and then my parents went to Melbourne rejecting me :( and my sister was in Sydney at the Royal Easter Show so I had the house to myself for many Easter parties!!
Well, it was very sad leaving my uni room striping all the posters etc off the walls, all the stuff that made it my room!! It will be good to get back I think..
Well, it was very sad leaving my uni room striping all the posters etc off the walls, all the stuff that made it my room!! It will be good to get back I think..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think that easter is not just a time of chocolate but a time to respect that Jesus gave his life to keep us alive
Post a Comment