I decided for my 2nd image to do a bookshelf. I was getting quite stressed and frustrated over it since my computer at home is so slow with Maya, so I drove to Wagga and spent 12 hours doing it in the Jack Cross centre. I saved it to disc to take home and continue working on it, checked that it had saved on another computer then left happy that I had done a large part of my second image (beginning to see the light!). Well when I tried to open it on my home computer all the folders where not there. I have no idea what I did wrong because I double checked they where there and eveything. Andrew back in Wagga checked on the computer I was working on and it wasn't there so obviously something went wrong when I was saving it. What could I do? So I had to start my bookshelf from scratch again. I guess it was a learning experience. I got the modelling and texturing done alot quicker the second time around as I knew what I was doing. Anyway I know have completely finished the bookshelf and am happy with the result. They have turned out how I wanted them to. The afternoon sun coming in through the window. Here are some images:

This is another view I actually rendered by mistake but thought it looked quite good:
1 comment:
Looking good. I love the color of the scene... for some reason it reminds me of Arcanum. I like!
Post a Comment