Well... I have been having so much trouble getting the modelling of the fork to look right. I used the same method as the hammer tutorial (extuding faces, splitting polygons etc). It's the first object I have tried to model after the tutorials and probably wasn't the easiest object to start with. My first try had too much geometry after I smoothed it and it looked bulky and kind of scary acually. It looked like spider legs. This is the outcome:

So then I started out all over again and the result I think is an improvement. There are still little imperfections. There is a desinctive line where I had started extruding and the end of the fork is very pointy. I probably havn't ot enough geometry in it now. However it is better then the other fork so I have decided to use it. I am getting sick of modelling this one fork! This is it at the moment:
No comments:
Post a Comment