Well, at last my blog is up and running. This subject seems exciting but scary at the same time. I think as everyone keeps saying the key to the subject is to START NOW!! I Have started going through the Maya tuts and was going to do the buzz help things this weekend but will get onto them sometime this week hopefully. The Tuts have been quite good for the basics, even though a lot of the stuff we have covered in class. I have downloaded Maya ple and have been looking at that.
I have finally registered with Hages.net , which was a bit of a hassle because I accidentally registered as an under 13yr old. Oh well, all is fine now.
Also you have to order the text book "The Art of Maya" from the Co-op Bookshop if you wanted it and it is $85. I have'nt looked at it yet, but I might check it out before I purchase it. I think the more help I get with Maya the better, however I don't know if a text book is the best thing, because honestly I probably wouldn't get around to reading it. But it might be a good book to have on hand as help. There is alot of Maya help avaliable such as the on line help. Here are a few sites Hages told us about if you didn't write them down:
Lots of information and help at Learning Maya.
The 3D Buzz which has the link to the ones availiable on the Jack Cross multimedia computers.
More 3D information avaliable at Ultimate 3D Buzz links and Highend 3D.
Saturday, August 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment